LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 7/2, SEMESTER GENAP 2022

  

I.         Pilihlah salah satu jawaban yang paling tepat, dengan menghitamkan bulatan jawaban pada huruf a, b, c, dan d pada lembar jawaban yang disediakan.

1.    In the morning, I meet my English teacher and I say Hello sir. . . .

a. Good morning                                                      c.  Good evening

b. Good afternoon                                                   d.  Thank you

2.    Complete the following dialogue!

Beni            : Have a nice dream, my little brother.

Budi            : ………

a. Bye, bro                                                              c. Good night, Ben

b. I’m happy                                                                       d. Nice to meet you, Ben

3.    Dila       : Can I borrow your Dictionary?

Tari : Sure, here it is.

Dila : Thanks a lot.

Tari : ………………………..

a. I’m sorry                                                             c. you are welcome

b. don’t forget it                                                      d. fine

4.    Nahla    : . . . I can’t go with you. My mother is not very well.

Zahwa   : it’s  okay. We can go next time

a.          Thank you                                                       c. Hi

b.         I am sorry                                                         d. Nice to meet you

5.    Teacher : Hi. Dina. I think I have ever learned English with your Dad. What is his name?

Dina            : …

a. My name is Dina          c. His name is Mr. Fajar                         

b. I have Dad Mr. Fajar                d. my name Dad Mr. Fajar                     

 

 

The text is for number 6-8

Hi friends! My name is Saskia.  I come from Karawang West Java.  I am now thirteen years old. My hobby is swimming and singing. In the house, I like to help my mother planting flowers together with my little sister. I am very happy to become a student MTsN 5 Karawang.

My father is Mr. Fauzi Wahab. He is a policeman.  He is 42 years old. He likes playing badminton. He often plays with Mr. Yumna. He is my uncle.  My mother is Miss. Linda Wahid. She is an English teacher.  She loves gardening.

I have one brother and a sister. They are wildan and Risma. Wildan is eight years old. He is a student of SDN Kutawaluya. Risma is a student in PAUD Bintang. She is six years old.

6.        Which statement is true about Saskia…….

a.     Saskia is a teacher                                             c. Saskia is ten years old

b.    Saskia likes Badminton                                     d. Saskia is a student

7.        In the house Saskia likes. . .

a.       helping mother                                                 c.  swimming 

b.      cooking                                                            d.  playing badminton

8.        Wildan is . . .

a.   Saskia’s father

b.  The son of Mr. Fauzi and Miss Linda

c.   Risma’s sister

d.  Saski’s uncle

9.        What time is it?

a.       It is quarter past four

b.      It is four past quarter

c.       It is four to fifteen

d.      It is four past three

10.    Days of the week

If you fill in the blank by using the proper days, these are……..

a.

1

Monday

2

. . .

3

. . .

4

. . .

5

Friday

6

. . .

7

Sunday

 

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday,  Saturday,

b. Saturday, Wednesday, Thursday, Tuesday

c. Tuesday, Thursday, Wednesday, Saturday

d. Wednesday, Tuesday, Saturday, Thursday

 

 

 

 

 

11.    Yuni         : Where will you go, Mira?

Mira          : I will go to the hospital to get SWAB test. Our family got influenza. I hope it is not Covid19.

Which the best picture based on the dialogue?

                      

 

 

 

(A)                      (B)                         (C)                           (D)

12.    Beni          : What is the wonder animal from our country?

Beno         : It is ... It lives in NTT, one of province in Indonesia

a. Lizard                         c. Komodo Dragon

b. Rhinoceros                 d. Komodo Island

 Take a look the picture to answer number 13 and 14!

 

 

 

 

13.    Fatin    :  Wow, your bedroom is very tidy, comfortable and  large

Lisa     : I think it is small.

Fatin         : I don’t think so. It is big. It has any things. There are  ……….

 

a.       two white chairs, a big bed and a wooden rack.

b.      a pink chair, a white bed and a doll.

c.       a doll, a pink rack, three chairs.

d.      a white chair, a round rug and a pink rack

14.    What is Lisa’s bedroom like?

a.       It is very large and comfortable

b.      It was very small and tidy

c.       It is very small and tidy

d.      It was very large and comfortable

Complete with the proper words for number 15-16.

Salman: He is so ……. (15) in Indonesia because his program on his Youtube channel

Eliza: Really. Who is he?

Salman: He is Deddy Corbuzier. He is a Magician and Entertainer.

Eliza : What does he look like?

Salman: He has ……(16)

15. a. fanatic                            b. quiet                                    c.  clumsy                    d.  popular

16.    a.  long hair and mustaches.                                              c. big eyes and dark skin

b.    a beard and bald head.                                                 d. flat nose and chubby

The text is answering the question number 17-19

My name is Mia. I have one thing that is very precious to me. It was a stuffed cat, a cute little doll. A doll given by a special person in my life.. I named my cat doll, Kitty. Kitty is a small stuffed cat, only the size of two palms. Kitty's body is predominantly white. Kitty has four tiny legs. At the bottom, Kitty's legs are black. Kitty has a yellow necklace with my name on it. Kitty has a black left ear and a brown right ear. Kitty's eyes are round and rather large black beads. Kitty's tail is black and brown.

17.  Based on the text, who is Kitty?

a. a stuffed cat doll                                    c. Mia’s friend

b. a predominantly cat                               d. a cute cat

18What Kitty’s look like?

a. Kitty has black and yellow beads.

b. Kitty’s legs are big

c. Kitty has black and brown ears.

d. Kitty’s size is small and tiny

19. “My name is Mia. I have one thing that is very precious to me.”

What is the closest meaning of the underlined word?

a. elegant                                                              c. enormous

b. worth                                                                d. Cheap

 

The Text is answering number 20-21

Hello, I’m Sinta. I have a best friend. Her name is Mona. She is a fat person. Her weight is 95 kilograms. She has round face with a chubby cheeks. Her eyes are round and brown. She has short curly blonde hair. She is so funny and easy-going. She eats everything in front of her but never forget to share with her classmate during a break. Our friends in class like her very much.

20.  How much does her weight?

a. seventy-five kilograms                                      c. eighty-five kilograms

b. nineteen-five kilograms                                                d. ninety-five kilograms

21. “Our friends in class like her very much” The bold word refers to ……

a. Sinta                                                                  c. Mona

b. Our Friends                                                       d. Classmate

The dialogue is for the questions number 22-24

Beni          : you arrive very early. Do you arrive early every day?

Siti       : yes, I do. I always come to school early. I always leaves home at 6. I don’t want to be late.

  Beni, why do  you clean the classroom by yourself?

Beni           : Dayu is not here. She’s late.

Siti                   : Don’t worry. I will help you to clean the classroom

Beni           : Thank you, siti. You always help other people

Siti       : You are welcome, Beni.

22. What does Siti’s habit based on the dialog?

a. Siti studies hard every day

b. Siti always cleans the classroom

c. Siti always comes to the school early

d. Siti helps Beni to do the homework

23.  Where does the dialog take place?

a. in the classroom                                                            c. at beni’s home

b. at siti’s home                                                    d. in the garden

24.  What does Siti do after knowing Dayu is late

a. She leaves home early.                                    c. She is worry.

b. She helps Beni cleaning the classroom            d. She arrives early at 6

 

The text is answering number 25-27.

Yogi likes playing drum very much. He joins a band with his schoolmates. The band is called “Jaya Band”. They practice twice in a week at Rhaka’s house. Sometimes, they give a concert at leisure center for weekends. They also play at parties and school events. So that is why their band becomes so popular.

25.  How many times does he practice the music?

a. 2 x a week                                                        c. when there is school event

b. 1 x a week                                                        d. weekends

26.  What music instrument does Yogi like to play?

a. guitar                                                                 c. singer

b. accordion                                                          d. drum

27.  “They practice twice in a week at Rhaka’s house”

 The marked word refers to …….

a. Drum                                                                         c. Jaya Band

b. Rhaka                                                                         d. Yogi

 

Complete with the proper word on the dialog to answer number 28-30.

Febri           : …………(28) does your mother work, April?

Apri            l           : She works at elementary school.

Febri           : Is she a ………….(29)?

April           : No, she is a teacher.

Febri           : What does she teach?

April           : She teaches ………..(30)

Febri           : Oh I see. So many dictionaries in your bookrack.

28.  a. Where                           b. How                                     c. What                        d. Why

29.  a. Headmaster                   b. Pilot                         c. Student                     d. Farmer

30.  a. Math                             b. Science                    c. Citizenship               d. English

 

The text is for answering number 31-32.

My name is Sita. I live in Rawamerta, Karawang. Let me tell you about my daily activities. Every school day, I get up very early in the morning. Sometimes my younger sister, Aulia, wakes me up. She is a diligent girl. We share a room, but we sleep on different beds. I always go to school early in the morning. My school is about two kilometers from my house. After school, I join an extracurricular activity with my best friend. Her name is Nabila. I often visit Nabila’s house. I usually go there in the afternoon. Her hobby is playing guitar. We usually play it in the afternoon at 3 o’clock.

31.  The following statements are true, EXCEPT . . . .

a. Sita has two sisters.

b. Sita always go to school early in the morning

c. Aulia is a diligent girl.

d. Sita often visit Nabila’s house. 

32.  What does Sita usually do when visit Nabila’s house?

a. Her hobby is playing guitar.

b. We usually play in the afternoon.

c. She joins an extracurricular activity.  

d. She plays guitar with Nabila in the afternoon.

33.  (+)The tiger catches the zebra.

       (?)……………………………..

a. are the tiger catching the zebra?

b. is the tiger catches the zebra?

c. Do the tiger catch the zebra?

d. Does the tiger catch the zebra?

34.  Ahmad      : Do you get the score A for English test?

       Seli           : …………. . I forget to study before I sleep in the bedroom.

a. Yes, I do                                                           c. Yes, you forget

b. No, I don’t                                                        d. No, I am

35.  Arrange this word to become a good sentence.

Five- sendpackages -Yudi- to- school -  the - doesn’t

1     2          3            4      5      6           7       8

a. 7-6-2-8-1-3-4-5

b. 4-8-2-1-3-5-7-6

c. 7-6-8-2-1-5-3-4

d. 4-8-1-2-5-7-6-3

36.  She is an old woman. She is short and plump. She has got short, curly, gray hair. She is wearing a necklace. Who is she?

a.                                                                          c.

 

 

 

 

b.                                                                          d.

 

 

 

 

 

This text for questions number 37-38.

 

 

 

 

 

 

37.  What is the purpose of the text?

a. to visit a giraffe

b. to invite a giraffe

c. to retell a giraffe

d. to describe a giraffe

38.  Based on the text, Which one is the False statement…..

a. The giraffe’s height is about six meters.

b. The spots on giraffe beautify its skin.

c. The giraffe’s adult can gallop away about 50km/h

d. The thick lashes help the giraffe to protect its eyes.

39.  He is my uncle. His name is Kamal. My uncle is a person who flies a Plane. He is a. . . . . . . .

a. Chef

b. Farmer

c. Pilot

d. Carpenter

40.  Arrange these jumble sentences to become a good paragraph.

1. It is the largest archipelago in the world. There are more than seventeen thousand islands in Indonesia.

2. One of the five islands,  Java is the smallest, but is the most populated one.

3. Indonesia is a big country. It is between two continents, Asia  and Australia, and between two oceans, the Pacific Ocean and the Indian Ocean.

4. We have a lot of islands. The big ones are Papua, kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi, and Java.

5. We can find the people from around Indonesia in Java.

 

a. 3, 1, 4, 2, 5

b. 1, 4, 5, 2, 3

c. 3, 1, 4, 5, 2

d. 1, 4, 5, 3, 2

 




Comments